Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Little Red Dress

Nick and I went a different route this Valentine's Day. Last year he showered me with gifts and I cooked him dinner, but this year we had some cheese, wine and went to dinner at our favorite restaurant. It was the first place we actually went for dinner together and Valentine's night is a must.     



I really liked the dress I wore on Valentine's Day for three reasons. 
1) It was TEN sizes smaller than what I was wearing before my weight loss 
2) I wanted a sexier red dress 
3) The back was really cute and I have a picture to prove it. 


Hope your Valentine's Day, whether in a relationship, married or single, was worth while and a day to remember. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...