Thursday, April 17, 2014

100 Pounds Lighter, Three 5Ks Later

Today marked my third 5K since December 2012. I set a goal for myself when I turned 25 that I would jog a 5K before I turn 26. Today was not that day, but I did jog more than I had anticipated on this 5K.

My coworker and I did the 5K together and we came in right under 50 minutes (my picture says 50.3 but that is because I forgot to turn it off when I crossed the finish line). This 5K wasn't as carefree as the other two I did. These runners were here for business, but it was definitely still a blast!

P.S. Every 5K I have done I've gotten for free!

I just want to end this post by saying that 100 pounds ago a 5K didn't seem possible, but never give up on a dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...