Sunday, April 27, 2014

eShakti Dresses

I have really taken an interest in eShakti.com and I have compiled some of my favorite dresses below. I am, unfortunately, not able to buy any because most are out of my budget, but a girl can dream. Right?  As most of you know, I tend to buy dresses that are within my $20 budget. If you've never purchased anything before you can register and receive a $25 gift card on your first purchase. I wish my favorite dress was within my budget with that $25 gift card!

I will start with my favorite dress I wish I could purchase before Memorial Day. Definitely my favorite and it is too cute plus it can double as a 4th of July outfit also!





1. Black and white can never be horrendous together. 
2. Love the vintage style. 
3. The unique pattern on this dress along with the fact it is paired with a red belt = Jennifer
4. What a beautiful cocktail dress. 
5. Vintage inspired again; perfect for a day in the office. 
6. Great summer dress and very patriotic; which is what I tend to veer towards in the summer. 

eShakti has some wonderful options but I am still holding out until I can splurge on one of these gems. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...