Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Foodie Penpal Reveal

April 2014 Foodie Penpal Reveal Day

This was my first month to participate in The Lean Green Bean's Foodie Penpal program. I was really excited when I first read about it and couldn't wait to be paired with my match; my match was Molly from Pennsylvania! I didn't realize how hard it would be to convey what I like and what I didn't like until I needed to let her know. I gave her a very vague list and when I received the package it was like she had known exactly what I really wanted! She definitely did not disappoint! 


The card was very sweet and gave some personal insight as to why she chose what she did. Thanks, Molly, I appreciated such a sweet card! 

The first things to go:
1. That was gone within the first night. 
2. Eaten by the next day. 
7. Eaten for dinner the night I received the box!
8. We sprinkle this on most of our food. We tried it in eggs and it is actually quite delicious! 
4. Finished the jar off at work the following week. 

We are still working on eating all the goodies Molly sent my way! If you'd like to visit her blog please click here.

--> If you're interested in joining the Foodie Penpal program please click here!

The Lean Green Bean


I can't wait to get my match for next month! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...