Friday, May 9, 2014

What Does The Color Of Your Pee Mean?

Have you ever felt like you're dehydrated and not known for sure? Have you ever paid attention to your urine color?

I will be the first one to admit I have an obsession with water. I have always loved water. I always asked to go to the water fountain in elementary school (mainly to get out of class). I hoarded used water bottles in my car throughout high school because I would drink so much water I would have bottle-after-bottle until I cleared them out of my car. When I was in college I drank water a lot simply because it was free and healthy. Now that I am in an office 9-5 Monday thru Friday I drink 10-15 glasses a day. That might be over board, but I know that if I don't drink that much I will be dehydrated and I CANNOT stand to be dehydrated.

If you have a headache, drink some water.
If you feel sleepy, drink some water.
If you feel hungry, drink some water.
If water doesn't help cure some of those ailments then let me know! So, here is a chart I found on www.themetapicture.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...