Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorite: My Readers and Winners

So this week has been insane! I have been super busy with work and have had the very bare minimum amount of social time. My Friday Favorite is a recognition and thank you for all my fans, readers and winners.

Thanks to you guys I have reached over 9,000 page views (3,000 of which have happened in the past two months). In honor of my wonderful winners I wanted to recognize the winners of both giveaways I have had so far.

Special thanks to:
Starbucks Winner - Gloria
Subway Winner - Rose

As I approach 10,000 views I will be holding another bigger and better giveaway! Please stay tuned for another giveaway happening very soon!

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me continue this passion of mine!

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...