Sunday, June 29, 2014

Homemade Baked Fries

Last night Nick and I had grilled turkey burgers, fries and delicious pickle spears! I knew when I woke up yesterday that I wanted homemade french fries, but I knew I had to find the perfect recipe because I don't like cooking fries at home for many reasons.
1. I don't fry at home.
2. I am very particular about my home-cooked fries. They always turn out too burnt or too raw; never just right.
3. If I buy pre-made fries we never eat all of them and they get freezer burn. Plus they're processed and I prefer not to cook processed foods.

So I researched some recipes and found the perfect one at Simple, Savory & Satisfying The fries were delicious, crispy and healthier than the processed fries you'd normally buy at the grocery store.

 
Ingredients: 

4 red potatoes
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
Onion powder
Garlic Powder
Paprika
Steakhouse onion burger seasoning


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 425ยบ
2. Wash potatoes, slice into fries and place into a mixing bowl.
3. Sprinkle seasonings and oil onto fries and mix together.
4. Bake each side for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...