Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weekend Waffles With Revealed Secret Ingredient

Nick has been craving waffles for weeks now so we finally made some on Thursday night but we also had some today for breakfast. As I started to make the mix Nick asked me if I put _____________ (the secret ingredient) in it. Of course I hadn't put the ingredient in because I hadn't even thought of it. 

Needless to say I mentioned how I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of putting that in the mix and I poured about 1/4 cup of it in and proceeded as normal. The waffles turned out delicious and I couldn't help but rave about the secret ingredient Nick knew about but I hadn't thought of before. 

You might have thought of this ingredient before, but it is coffee creamer! Who would have thought?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...