Saturday, July 5, 2014

Plus Size 4th of July Outfit

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July. I wanted to post a quick review of my patriotic outfits for the holiday! I had work on Thursday so I kept it business causal (for Charleston) with the first outfit. The second outfit is definitely casual and perfect for a breezy night by the water for fireworks.

By the way this was mine and Nick's first fireworks shows. Last year we forwent all the shows and headed back to Bama to meet my family for the first time so it was nice getting to relax all day with fun festivities.

Remember: you can look great in budget-friendly attire! 



Dress: Ross - under $18
Belt: JC Penney - $2.98
Heels: Cato's - $3
Headband - Dollar Tree - $1

Total Outfit: $25


Dress: Cato's - under $20 
Blouse: Ross - $8 
Shoes: KMart - $20 
Headband: Dollar Tree - $1 

Total Outfit: $49

I refuse to pay over $20 for a dress and $25 for shoes, but I still get compliments constantly on my outfits. You don't always have to gut your wallet for a cute outfit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...