Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Return of your innocence?

It has been about a month since I last posted and A LOT has happened.
I have snagged a job as managing editor at a magazine.
Continuing my writing for classes.
Studying.
NOT sleeping..
The list goes on, but one thing is for sure.
I wish I had my teacher's email from my Mass Communication class back in 2007. I have been watching My So-Called Life and he thought that show was amazing. I agree and always have.
Here is a song of a revolutionary episode in my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ALElMLpRA

I will fill you guys in eventually. After this coming week it will be a little easier for me to write. Right now I am working on my first issue as managing editor and still having to deal with classes. All I can say is this song returns me to feelings I can't describe.. This show takes me to childhood in every way possible. It is such an AMAZING show. Great actors!! Claire Danes is beautiful and a magnificent actress. They were so young yet so wonderful. 

Enjoy,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...