Monday, May 16, 2011

I cook when I am bored and I eat when I am hungry


I have realized that I cook when I am bored. I will rummage something together whether it is good or not. Right now I am obsessed with the simple fruit dip you can make with cream cheese and marshmallow cream. It is great on any type of fruit really. My favorite fruits to eat it with are oranges and grapes.

Recipe:
One package of cream cheese
One container of marshmallow cream
Blend until smooth 
Enjoy!



It is too late to start mixing up a concoction tonight, but I have never made a homemade apple pie so I am starting on that tomorrow! I am excited. It is nice being off work for a few days and not having priorities every second of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...