Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grown Up!

I have been gone for a long time but I am back. I had two jobs and 13 hours last semester so I was booked! This semester I am interning at an AMAZING place and I couldn't be happier. I just had some time on my hands for the next few minutes and I want to write a little bit about what has been going on.

I have branched out and broken out of my shell a little more than normal.
I have applied to Teach For America (made it to the final round) and didn't get the position.
I have started my last semester in college.




I have applied for TeachNOLA and am interviewing for the final time on Feb. 4.
I have decided I am moving out of Alabama and probably to New Orleans upon graduation.
I graduate on Cinco de Mayo :)
I have made numerous friends.
I have met someone awesome that changed my life.

Here are a few pictures.




This is my HD 483 Curriculum. I did this whole thing.
.
I am so proud of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...