Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Yawn: Am I Really 24?

I have reverted to infant sleeping patterns

How is it that it's 11:55 p.m. and I can't hold my eyes open? Nick and I had a great night though! We FINALLY got cable earlier this morning and had dinner and a Baskin Robbins dessert date! I haven't had Baskin Robbins since I was a pre-teen!

Going back to the cable topic, we have more channels than we know what to do with! As I am sitting here writing this post he is fiddling with the picture-in-picture(?) function. I have pre-warned him that I will forever ask him questions about how to do the simplest functions. It is OK though, right? I mean he is a man and men understand remotes and electronics... As long as I watch my few TV shows I am dandy! ESPN, Local News and a handful of shows and I am set.

Today was also a very important and special day! I moved to my new office area as a VISTA Leader. I was promoted from an AmeriCorps*VISTA to an AmeriCorps*VISTA Leader.  I was able to decorate the area a little bit, but it is a work in progress. I get to meet my coworker on Thursday which is really exciting!

I have prepared the new VISTA's desk and finally got a look at all the binders and information I have compiled of my work over the past year. Take a look at the photo below if you're curious about that.





I wanted to get a quick post up before I rest my eyes for a few hours. Look for more posts as the days fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...