Sunday, February 9, 2014

Spend Money and Get Cash Back or Gift Cards


If you're looking for ways to save money, this free app for Apple and Android can help you. The catch is that you must buy what they're offering, which isn't a lot of the items I buy, but I rave about this app. 
The reason being because I refuse to purchase milk unless it is under $3. I buy milk at Walgreens or Harris Teeter because when they run their specials, milk is around $2.87 per gallon. When I buy milk for $2.87 a gallon, use the Ibotta app when they're offering milk and earn 50 cents back I am saving right around $1.67 a gallon as opposed to buying a gallon of milk at Wal*Mart for around $4. 
Now, I am no math mathematician, but buying a gallon of milk for $2.87 and saving 50 cents puts my total at $2.30 and that screams savings to me! I can't buy half a gallon of milk for that price, nor can I buy Almond milk, etc. for that price. I buy double for less plus get that money put onto my PayPal or in gift cards. 
Although it takes me a while to "cash out" to make a good difference, eventually I will go to the movies with my boyfriend (my treat) and get his ticket for free because I simply snapped a photo of my receipt and scanned my item's barcode. 
If you're interested in the Ibotta app take a look below at the easy steps to start earning money back.




*Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Ibotta. I am simply a blogger enthusiastic about this app's benefits.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...