Saturday, March 1, 2014

Oyster Roast Dress

According to the Charleston Magazine  a must while living in Charleston is an oyster roast or hosting your own oyster roast. Today Nick and I were able to attend Oysters on the Point in Mt. Pleasant today. The best point about this day was that Nick and I were able to attend the oyster roast for FREE because I won tickets through InTown.com

Since I'd never been to an oyster roast and I knew it was at the Marina and Resort I wanted to wear something that could be considered dressy yet casual. I also wanted something beachy-esque (by that I mean flowy and light) and so below is what I chose.



This is a dress I have had for several year (that is way too big but I still like it even though I have to pull at it every couple of minutes).

Dress: Ross - $14
Dress cover: Ross - $10
Belt: JC Penney - $2.98

In addition to the oyster roast we went shopping and went to dinner and this outfit was perfect for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...