Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Some Yogurts Have More Sugar Than Twinkies

Did you know that some yogurts have more sugar than a Twinkie? Yeah, they do, and The Huffington Post put out a list that will surprise you.

I have been cutting back my sugar consumption so I already knew yogurt is loaded with sugar and it is always a good idea to stray from any yogurt with aspartame or added sugars. I like to eat Greek yogurt when I do eat it, but that has been rarely these days.

Remember that an average woman is only supposed to have 24 grams of sugar and men are supposed to have no more than 36 grams. If you'd like to view the article I posted on how to beat the sugar cravings click here.





To view The Huffington Post article click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...