Thursday, June 12, 2014

Military Diet: Lose Weight Fast

So you're looking to lose weight fast? Maybe to fit into a wedding gown, bridesmaids dress, swimsuit or even all of the above? I have you covered.

I read about this diet called the Military Diet several years ago and I saw it again over the weekend. I despise the word diet simply because all of my success has come from eating right and exercising on a regular basis. Diets aren't usually permanent nor are they healthy, but I did some research on this diet and decided I would try it.



1. It consisted of food that I would eat on a daily basis as is.
2. It had me eating roughly 1,000 calories a day and I only eat 1,586 a day so I figured I would go for it.
3. I have plateaued so hard you wouldn't believe and I found this as a good way to detox my body of the bad foods I put in it over the weekend. Who knows, since I will be doing this on a weekly basis until I feel the need to stop some of the pounds that I shed could stay off instead of being gained right back as in most diets.

My results were great and I will be doing this diet each week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays schedule permitting; otherwise, I will be doing it some three days of each week until I feel it isn't working or I simply don't want to do it anymore.

My results: 
Day 1: Lost 4 pounds 
Day 2: Lost 2 pounds 
Day 3: Lost 1 pound

Have a look at the diet here. You can view the Military Diet packet I put together in case you decide to try it for yourself. The packet is really worth a look.

The Military Diet packet contains:
1. A detailed chart of what to eat each day
2. A detailed shopping list of all your supplies
3. A photo guide of my progress
4. Additional comments and suggestions from me.
5. A notes section where you can write your own suggestions, substitutes, etc.

To download or view the packet click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...