Friday, August 1, 2014

July Foodie Penpal Reveal

I am a day late on posting this reveal, but better late than never. This month I was paired up with Sarah M. You can find her blog here. She is literally on the other side of the country (California) so I knew I would get some great items from her. She hit the spot with some of her items, but all of her items were new to my taste buds. I had never tried any of the items I received from her. Take a look at the picture below for details. Thanks Sarah for a great box!



Foodie Penpal is a program offered by Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean. It is a monthly foodie penpal program where you are matched up with another penpal and each create boxes of goodies that you like. If you're interested in becoming a Foodie Penpal just click below and sign up! You must be registered by the 4th of each month to be guaranteed a penpal. 


The Lean Green Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...