Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Detox Green Smoothie

I will keep this post short and sweet with a delicious recipe from The Glowing Fridge. I did alter the recipe since I was out of Almond milk but it still turned out very good. The celery and lemon really made the smoothie pop. Enjoy it for breakfast to detox and de-bloat!

P.S. you'll need a cup larger than 32 ounces to enjoy the entire smoothie at once. 



Ingredients:
1.5 cups of kale, spinach, etc.
1 medium cucumber (I always skin my cucumbers because I don't trust the cleanliness)
2 stalks of diced or chopped celery
1 skinned and halved lemon
1 banana
1 cup pineapple
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
2 cups of water

Directions:
Prepare all items (except the water) the night before and place in bowl/Ziploc. Put in the freezer and dump into blender in the morning. Add two cups of water and blend!

21 Day Fix Containers:
Green - 3 
Purple - 2.5 
Orange - 1


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...