Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Looks I Love

With the warmer weather and living in Charleston I have been itching to spruce up my wardrobe a little. I have been browsing around for some new Spring pieces and came across a few favorites. I found that dresses with an A-Line cut work best for me and since I am plus size dresses that flaunt my curves are also best. In addition I like dresses that cinch at my waist.



1. This Abstract Chevron Dress from Avenue.com is perfect for work or a casual dinner.
2. I would also wear Monifc asymmetrical dress to the office, but it is perfect for a night out too.
3. This dress sports my alma mater's pattern (houndstooth) and for me this pattern never goes out of style and never will so Monifc hit it out of the ballpark with this night out look.



As I have became more professional and spend most of my time in an office, I tend to wear more neutral colors and it shows in my preferences. These shoes from Heels.com are great for the different seasons in Charleston and some can even be wore year round (or at least by me).



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...