Friday, April 11, 2014

Some Good Advice

I am always in search of some good advice and I have gotten plenty of it recently. Two pieces of advice I got from my boss have really resonated with me and I wanted to share them here. 

1. When you get older you realize there is no such thing as adults. We are all doing the best we can with what we've been given. No one really has it together 100 percent.

2. That since I am young I put a very high expectation on my career choice and how I see it as, almost, my entire life. But since I am young I don't have kids nor am I married so my job does seem like a huge piece to the puzzle because I don't have a lot of puzzle pieces. I do realize how much of a blessing having Nick in my life has been and when I do have kids, a marriage and more going on, that my career will suddenly be just a small portion of what life is really about. 

I always receive sound and wonderful advice from my boss and I am thankful for it all. 



Beautiful wisteria on Meeting Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...