Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Foodie Penpal Reveal

This month I got paired up with Ashley over at Raising Our Little Devil Pups. Her box was fantastic and all of her items came from her home state, Maine. I literally ate both bags of the almond pops while Nick was on the phone. I told myself I would save him a few to taste, but he took too long and I couldn't resist.

The waffle cookies were delicious with any kind of nut butter we had spread on top. Nick got the crab meat and sriracha peas.  We have yet to tackle the rice but will, soon enough, have it for dinner.



If you're interested in joining the Foodie Penpal nation simply click the photo below!


The Lean Green Bean



Thanks Ashley, it was all delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...