Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cottage Cheese Smoothie

Never in a million years would I think to put cottage cheese in my smoothie but being a lover of all things dairy, especially cheesecake, this was a must try!







Cottage Cheese Smoothie

3 loosely-packed cups of spinach (typically 1.5 tightly-packed green containers)
2 purple containers of frozen antioxidant berries (I use a blueberry, blackberry and raspberry blend)
1 red container of low-fat cottage cheese
2 teaspoons of honey
12-16 ounces of water


1.5 Green | 2 Purple | 1 Red 

This smoothie will yield way more than what can fit into your Shakeology container. I split it with my boyfriend but the container counts are if you drink the entire thing by yourself, which I could easily do! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...